The Art of Travelling – 7 thoughts in 7 days
1) When travelling zip of pants are always in style – hey, they’re pants….AND shorts
2) Learning how to say the word “no” in a foreign language goes a long way.
3) A travel pillow, it looks stupid but trust me, you stand out anyway
4) Imodium – 14 hour bus rides, not a risk I’m willing to take
5) A Journal – you’ll be happy you kept one when you look back, plus if not anything else you’ll look intellectual writing in it
6) Be honest – for better or worse chances are you won’t see these people again
7) Often just hanging out for a few days with absolutely no plans is the best way to find an adventure